v0.9.4 (October 17, 2009)
- Fixed links-not-working bug.
- Fixed Snow Leopard behavior issues.
v0.9.3 (August 27, 2009)
- Wiktionary account login support (courtesy of Nick Lane-Smith). Press ctrl-o to view the login page.
- Fixed caching in Mac OS X 10.5.6 and later (no more qzq nonsense or broken links)
- Quickly search different language wiktionary without changing the language setting. Just add the language code to the front of your search term. For example, search for "fr: Kosovo" to view the article on Kosovo in French, or "sv: Stockholm" for the Swedish language article on Stockholm.
- Added more languages to the menu on the back
v0.9.2a (July 07, 2007)
- Fix issue where preferences were not saved.
v0.9.2 (June 13, 2007)
- Support for Safari 3.0 Beta.
v0.9.1a (August 8, 2006)
- Add Japanese translation by Christopher Li.
v0.9.1 (August 7, 2006)
- Wiktionary articles can now be edited from within the widget.
- User can now change font size.
- Added a pull-down menu to the back with the languages of the largest wiktionaries.
- The links at the top of search results pages now work.
- 'Image:' pages work again.
- Cache works again.
- Searching for an article or clicking a link will no longer use a cached file. This eliminates the case sensitivity problem with certain searches (eg. "duluth, mn").
- Now works when logged into an account (in Safari) with an alternative skin selected.
- Updated the CSS from wikipedia.org.
- Shift-spacebar scrolls up, in addition to the spacebar scrolling down.
- Delete goes back in history, shift-delete goes forward.
- Tab and Cmd-f select the search box.
- The widget now shrinks to the size of the back before flipping.
v0.9 (August 24, 2005)
- Green, red and grey (along with the good 'ol blue) UI color selections.
- Now collapses horizontally as well as vertically.
- Individual widget instances remember their respective language settings, sizes and colors upon restart, and clean up the preference file when they're closed.
- When you scroll down in an article, then open a new article or go back in the history, the widget will remember where you were scrolled to, so if you return to the article it'll be where you left off.
- Localization compatible.
- French localization by Floréal Molina (and modified by Arnaud Boudou).
- The 'cancel loading' behavior (click the progress indicator) has been fixed, I think. It was pretty flakey when you were 'back' in the history a couple articles, clicked a link, then cancelled the loading. A hover graphic has been added.
- A couple scrolling-related bugfixes. Before, if you opened an article too short to fill the entire widget, and pressed the up/down arrows, or scrolled with the mousewheel, the content would jump from the top to the bottom of the viewing area. Also, if you scrolled to the bottom of a large article, then opened a small article, sometimes the small article would be displayed 'offscreen' until scrolling up.
- The stretch animation has been smoothed out.
- Other small bugfixes.